Raspberry shortfill e-liquid from Absolute Fruits Ice is recommended for vapers using DTL (direct to lung) and MTL (mouth to lung) style vape devices.
Raspberry from Absolute Fruits Ice features the taste of fresh and juicy raspberry with a cooling hint of ice. This raspberry ice flavoured e-liquid is a 50% PG / 50% VG blend suited for both mouth to lung and subohm devices.
Absolute Fruits Ice shortfill e-liquids are big in flavour and perfect for those looking for a shortfill e-liquid that can be used in both DTL and MTL vape tanks. Each 60ml sized bottle includes 50ml of e-liquid leaving you 10ml for your desired nicotine shot to create a 3mg shortfill e-liquid.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Raspberry 50ml shortfill e-liquid
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
Raspberry by Absolute Fruits Ice is a 50%PG/50%VG e-liquid. As the VG and PG percentages meet in the middle this shortfill e-liquid would be compatible with most MTL and DTL tanks and devices.
Sub ohm (DTL) vaping is when the coil you're using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
Mouth to lung (MTL) vaping is when the coil you’re using is rated at an ohm rating over 1.0 Ohms. Mouth to lung vaping produces less vapour and a tighter draw.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
Psst! if you are struggling to get those pesky nibs off of your shortfill bottles take a look at our nifty shortfill bottle opener! This will make the job 10 times easier and reduce the risk of spilling your e-liquid. You can check this out here.