The Aspire Nautilus AIO is an all-in-one pod kit, made for on the go vaping. This kit is perfect for newcomers to vaping, or as a back-up vape for more experienced users. All-in-one kits are becoming very popular these days and this is probably one of the best out there.
- The system is based around the famous Aspire BVC coil head.
- Two 1.8 ohm BVC coils are included in this kit. One of them is a standard BVC coil and the other has been designed especially for nicotine salt e-liquids.
- The Aspire Nautilus AIO kit uses a quick change coil system, whilst the coil cover doubles up as an adjustable airflow.
- Simple one button operation with no other settings to worry about. An easy portable shape to fit your palm of your hand.
- Capacity 2ml
- Battery 1000mah
- Bottom filling
- Button activation
- USB charging
1 x Nautilus AIO device
2 x Extra O rings
2 x 1.8? coils (1 regular BVC & 1 for Nic Salt)
1 x Silicone seal
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
- Built-in 900mAh battery
Gusto Mini box contents:
- 1 x Gusto Mini Pod device
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
Element NS20 e-liquid pods:
- Made in the USA
- Easy to replace and easy to dispose
- Available in 6 flavours, each coming in a box of 3 x 2ml liquid pods
- Contain 20mg NS20 nicotine salts, for a strong and satisfying nicotine dose
- The coil inside each pod is rated at 1.5?
Liquid POD installation guide:
Step 1: To activate, pull the two silicone tabs on the bottom of the POD until completely removed.
Step 2: Tap and turnover the POD continuously to help agitate the e-liquid, increasing its flow downward into the atomizer chamber (bubbles within the e-liquid will begin rising to the top of the POD). Once completely filled, let it sit for 5-8 minutes. This allows for a thorough priming and saturation of the wick and coil.
Step 3: Once primed, insert POD. Draw from the mouthpiece a few times without pressing the fire/power button. Doing this will help to soak the cotton within the atomizer chamber.